Doctoral Scholarship Program
Science Without Borders promotes science, technology, and innovation in Brazil through international mobility initiatives. The program exposes Brazilian students to a highly competitive and entrepreneurial environment within the areas of science and technology.
Doctoral students have two options
- Full PhD program (4 years)
- PhD Visiting Student program (12 to 18 months)
Doctoral students have 3 options for finding a program placement
- Contact Canadian universities/professors to find a program placement
- Search CBIE’s placement database for a program placement
- Let CBIE find a placement for you
Doctoral program application process
- Student submits a CBIE online application form
- CBIE identifies a supervisor (if the student has not yet identified one) and secures admission for the student
- With a Canadian letter of acceptance, students apply to CNPq for a scholarship
- Students start the Canadian visa process once they have confirmation of their CNPq scholarship
Key deadlines for the Doctoral programs can be found here.
Students interested in coming to Canada for the Ciencia sem Fronteiras Doctoral Scholarship Program should send an emailexpressing their interest so that we may verify eligibility and provide a username and password for the CBIE online application process.
For more Information, visit the CBIE website.